Hello! We are excited to have you and your pet come to Pinnacle Pets Play and Stay. Please review the following requirements before clicking the link below to register your pup. Once we have your pet’s updated vaccination information, you will be able to schedule services online!
To ensure the highest quality care for your pet and our other pet guests there are a few items that are required before a Play, Stay, or Grooming visit.
- Rabies: a 24 hour waiting period is required after the first administration of a vaccination or if it has expired.
- DHPP: Required DHPP or DHLPP Vaccines– recommended at 8, 12 and 16 weeks. The last distemper vaccine needs to be at 16 weeks or after. If series is completed before 16 weeks as it may not be completely protective due to the interference of maternal antibodies.
- Bordetella: We require the Bordetella vaccination to be administered annually
- CIV: Canine Influenza Vaccine to be administered annually (Bivalent H3N8 + H3N2)
- Negative stool: Required every 12 months
- On flea, tick and heartworm prevention: Required year round
- Enrollment Evaluation: For dogs participating in daycare or group activities only. Enrollment Evaluations will require an availability of appx. 30 minutes. Your furry friend will stay with us for a few hours longer to join the daycare fun after the initial evaluation.
- Neutered/Spayed: by 6 months of age for dogs participating in daycare or group activities
- Current Vaccination Records (see above)
- Rabies – required once every three years
- FCRVP – required once every year
- Flea and Tick – prevention year round
Please submit vaccination information to email@example.com or via fax to (614) 277-8610