Prepare For Your Visit
We are so excited to have you and your pet come to Pinnacle Pets Play & Stay. Before registering, please review the requirements below.
These requirements are for all pets that come into the building for any service to ensure the best and healthy experience possible.
*Please note – Puppy Playcare requirements are slightly different due to age. These guests are kept separate from all other pets until they are old enough to have completed the vaccination series of a grown dog.
Adult Dogs (5 months and older):
- Rabies: a 24 hour waiting period is required after the first administration of vaccination or if it has expired.
- DHPP: Required DHPP or DHLPP Vaccines– recommended at 8, 12, and 16 weeks. The last distemper vaccine needs to be at 16 weeks or after. If the series is completed before 16 weeks as it may not be completely protective due to the interference of maternal antibodies.
- Bordetella: We require the Bordetella vaccination to be administered annually
- CIV: Canine Influenza Vaccine to be administered annually (Bivalent H3N8 + H3N2)
- Negative stool: Required every 12 months
- On flea, tick, and heartworm prevention: Required year-round
- Ages: 10 weeks – approximately 5 months
- Vaccination Requirements:
- Bordetella (typically started at 6-8 weeks)
- Distemper/Parvo (typically started at 6-8 weeks)
- CIV (typically started at 6-8 weeks)
- Negative Fecal Test
- Rabies (given between 12-16 weeks)
Daycare (Group Play) Enrollment:
- Enrollment Evaluation: For dogs participating in daycare or group activities only. Enrollment Evaluations will require the availability of appx. 30 minutes. Your furry friend will stay with us for a few hours longer to join the daycare fun after the initial evaluation.
- Group Play While Boarding: Pups can visit us prior to their longer overnight stay and be evaluated for group play. While boarding, dogs that are a good fit for group play can be signed up for 2, 4, or 8 hours of social time at your request.
- Neutered/Spayed: by 6 months of age for dogs participating in daycare or group activities
- Current Vaccination Records (see above)
- Rabies – required once every three years
- FCRVP – required once every year
- Flea and Tick – prevention year-round
Getting vaccinations to us is easy! You can upload files directly to your account, ask your vet to fax them over to us, or email them to email@example.com!