Our feline guests have their own area that caters to the exclusive needs of cats. Natural lighting, temperature and humidity control complement our luxury kitty condos.
Central to the individual and group residential housing is a play area with climbing walls, tree houses, hide-and-seek-cubbies, toys, suspended balls, and other fun activities. The optional play area can be enjoyed during resident kitty social hours or in solitude for those who prefer their space.
Your purring partner will enjoy the highest quality of health and comfort including:
- Individual cat condos with perching shelves and separate compartments for living/sleeping, eating and litter areas.
- Followed feeding and medication instructions
- Two free 60-minute exercise sessions in our fun filled indoor playroom
- Daily housekeeping
- Dedicated ventilation system with environment control
- Continuous fresh water and natural light
- Regular checks, love, and daily report
- Natural Lighting
Single Cat Boarding – $25/night
Two Cats (in the same lodging) – $35/night
One-on-one play with staff member for interactive games like chase the laser, catch the birdie or just comfy lap time with chin scratches $6 for 15 minutes (cats from same family at no charge).
Drop-off hours for boarding: Anytime during our business hours!
Pick-up hours for boarding: Monday-Friday 6:30am-12pm, Saturday/Sunday: 9am-12pm. Pets not picked up by noon will be automatically charged for a half-day of care. Please let us know when to expect you when making a reservation so we can accommodate all our guests!
**During peak season (July – August and the week of Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s), drop off must be after noon on the first day and by noon on the last day. See our FAQ page for more information on peak times.