Effective March 1st, 2018
We have had an amazing first year filled with awesome pets and wonderful customers. Thank you for helping our small business become a reality and giving us the opportunity to love and care for your pets. We are truly thankful for your support.
In order to continue to provide exceptional care, we must keep pace with minimum wage increases and industry changes and modify our rates. I think you will agree the price fluctuations are minimal and some changes truly benefit you!
As of March 1st, 2018, the following rate modifications will take effect:
- You asked, and we answered! You may now drop off your pup at Pinnacle Pets anytime during our business hours on the first day of their stay without additional fees. Pick up on their last day is still noon, but if you can’t make it, you can add a half-day of care for $15 and pick up before closing that day. *Holidays/Peak times will require strict pickup and drop off (drop off 2 pm to close and pick up by noon on last day) hours in order to accommodate all incoming and outgoing guests during that time period.
- Base Camp room prices will increase by $1.00/night.
- Since Saturday daycare offers eight hours of play, it will now be charged at the full-day rate rather than at the half-day rate.
- Pups requiring additional care because of medical needs, behavioral restrictions, or special feeding requirements can now add our “Helping Paws” care to their stay for only $5/day! Some examples include but are not limited to:
- “Spirited pups” that need extra time and attention from our management staff to feed and potty them. We find that by taking a lot of extra time with slow introductions work best with these pups. These dogs are handled by designated management staff to facilitate bonding with their caretakers and reducing the stress for all. Our managers create a bond which helps to provide a safe and more relaxed environment for your pup and our staff;
- Pets that require a human companion to remain in the room to assist pets during their meals;
- We always recommend pups come with their own food to keep their tummy upset to a minimum. However, we also understand that sometimes food is forgotten or runs out during their stay. In this case, we will provide our high-quality grain-free dog food at only $1.00/cup during their stay. Or, we will happily pick up your dog’s brand of dog food for the price of the food and a small travel fee ($5.00).
- If you haven’t heard, we recently lowered the cost of our Luxury Queen and King rooms! If you have always wanted to upgrade your pup to the luxury life with cable TV and 24/7 camera access, now you can!
- Group play for our overnight guests is being modified to a simpler $2.00/hour charge and are available in 2 and 4-hour play sessions. Pups that can handle all-day play can add the 8-hour play for $12.
- Beginning in March, we will require a 50% deposit for scheduled boarding stays during peak times – July – August, Thanksgiving week, Christmas week, and New Year’s week. Deposits are fully refundable when the reservation is canceled at least 72 hours prior to the start date.
- Sunday lobby hours will be reduced to 9 am – 1 pm during non-peak times. You will still be able to pick up any boarding guest before 8 pm by just giving us a call when you are ready!
For more information on “Peak” (Holiday) times, please see our FAQ page!
Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions and thank you, again, for your support.
Pinnacle Pets Management